Welcome to leeward yacht club
Leeward Yacht Club is the premier marina and resort on Green Turtle Cay in the Abaco. The marina offers protected, easy access for sailboats, power boats and yachts. Nestled against a lush, tropical, 7 acre resort with A restaurant, bar, pool, tennis court and luxury rental homes from three to five bedrooms.
Leeward Yacht Club caters to those who want an out island experience with concierge amenities. Walking distance to the quaint and historical town of New Plymouth, white sandy beaches and numerous snorkeling spots, from deep sea fishing to scuba diving with renowned Dive Master Brendal Stevens along with paddle boarding, cycling and kayaking, there is something for everyone at Leeward Yacht Club.
Let the staff at Leeward Yacht Club show you how easy it is to live “Life on the Lee Side”.
Yellow Fin is a three bedroom, two and a half bath, two story home located in a resort style setting and centrally located on the island.
Blue Marlin is our newest rental home in Leeward Yacht Club centrally located in Black Sound. Blue Marlin is a Key West inspired two/three story home consisting of three bedrooms
Pink Snapper is the largest rental property in Leeward Yacht Club. Located waterfront on Black Sound, this two story home consists of 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths.
The house is a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home located on Black Sound. The main bedrooms are located upstairs. There is a king size bed in the master bedroom with en suite master bath
- Leeward Yacht Club has 24 deep water slips with access to 30, 50 or 100 amp power, free Wifi, water and a laundry facility.
- Situated on a protected sound.
- Dock Masters available for docking assistance with notification on Channel 16 upon arrival to Black Sound entrance.
- Full-service fish cleaning station.
- Marina store with ice, bait, snacks and souvenirs open 7 days a week.
- Two well equipped shipyards adjacent to the marina capable of dry storage, repairs and service.
- Fuel conveniently located across from the marina.
- 16 Security Cameras with DVR backup.
Offer Details: 7 nights double occupancy Private Pilots $300 Fuel Credit
Booking Window: July 1st, 2016 – June 30th, 2017
One free airline or Bahamas Ferries ticket from Nassau or directly from Freeport for 2-night hotel stays; two free airline or Bahamas Ferries tickets from Nassau or directly from Freeport for 4-night or longer hotel stays.
NOTE: Additional blackout dates for the special hotel offers may apply.
- 4/Four nights minimum occupancy - all taxes included
- 2/Two ADULTS $260
- 3/Three children max
- Complimentary Welcome Drink
- Complimentary Airport Transfers
- Complimentary Breakfast (All meals are prepared to order & served in JuNette's Cafe & Club House)
- Complimentary use of kayaks & bicycles
- Children 8-12yrs - $130
- Children up to 2 yrs - Sleep & Eat free
- Children 2-7 Meals @ 1/2 price
- The 4 – 6 night Fly/Cruise Free offer is based on single or double occupancy bookings.
- Limit of one Fly/Cruise Free or two Fly/Cruise Free offer per pre-booked room; up to two rooms allowed per booking.
- Free round-trip airfare/ferry tickets only for flights/ferry originating/ending in Nassau.
- Offer valid for new air/ferry-inclusive bookings only.
- Passengers must be booked on the same flight/ferry and itinerary.
- This offer may not be combined with any other Bahama Out Islands Promotion Board air/ferry credit promotional offer.
- Cancellation of hotel booking will result in cancellation of associated airline/ferry tickets.
- Offer includes all applicable airline/ferry taxes and fees.
- Not valid for group bookings.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled at any time. Other restrictions and limitations may apply.
Dear Friends of Leeward Yacht Club
It is with excitement and pleasure that we announce the change of management of Leeward Yacht Club. Effective August 1st, 2016, we will be taking the reins from Doug and Lee Poland.
The Poland’s have invested a significant amount of their herts, time and money creating Leeward Yacht Club. As they retire from their venture on Green Turtle Cay to enjoy their other properties, we want to acknowledge their monumental contribution to the Cay. Their efforts are greatly appreaciated and will be missed!