Welcome to leeward yacht club
Leeward Yacht Club is the premier marina and resort on Green Turtle Cay in the Abaco. The marina offers protected, easy access for sailboats, power boats and yachts. Nestled against a lush, tropical, 7 acre resort with A restaurant, bar, pool, tennis court and luxury rental homes from three to five bedrooms.
Leeward Yacht Club caters to those who want an out island experience with concierge amenities. Walking distance to the quaint and historical town of New Plymouth, white sandy beaches and numerous snorkeling spots, from deep sea fishing to scuba diving with renowned Dive Master Brendal Stevens along with paddle boarding, cycling and kayaking, there is something for everyone at Leeward Yacht Club.
Let the staff at Leeward Yacht Club show you how easy it is to live “Life on the Lee Side”.
A luxury 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, two-story home located on the grounds of Leeward Yacht Club overlooking the protected waters of Black Sound.
Yellow Fin is a three bedroom, two and a half bath, two story home located in a resort style setting and centrally located on the island.
Blue Marlin is our newest rental home in Leeward Yacht Club centrally located in Black Sound. Blue Marlin is a Key West inspired two/three story home consisting of three bedrooms
Pink Snapper is the largest rental property in Leeward Yacht Club. Located waterfront on Black Sound, this two story home consists of 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths.
The house is a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home located on Black Sound. The main bedrooms are located upstairs. There is a king size bed in the master bedroom with en suite master bath
- Leeward Yacht Club has 24 deep water slips with access to 30, 50 or 100 amp power, free Wifi, water and a laundry facility.
- Situated on a protected sound.
- Dock Masters available for docking assistance with notification on Channel 16 upon arrival to Black Sound entrance.
- Full-service fish cleaning station.
- Marina store with ice, bait, snacks and souvenirs open 7 days a week.
- Two well equipped shipyards adjacent to the marina capable of dry storage, repairs and service.
- Fuel conveniently located across from the marina.
- 16 Security Cameras with DVR backup.
Dear Friends of Leeward Yacht Club
It is with excitement and pleasure that we announce the change of management of Leeward Yacht Club. Effective August 1st, 2016, we will be taking the reins from Doug and Lee Poland.
The Poland’s have invested a significant amount of their herts, time and money creating Leeward Yacht Club. As they retire from their venture on Green Turtle Cay to enjoy their other properties, we want to acknowledge their monumental contribution to the Cay. Their efforts are greatly appreaciated and will be missed!